Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulze | Render Manager officially released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulze | Render Manager officially released!

Dear V-Ray Community!

I gladly inform you that Pulze | Render Manager officially released!
    Pulze Render Manager is a simplified solution for managing render capacity and monitoring software and hardware. It was designed and developed with architectural visualization in mind.
    Many of you already participated in the beta testing and we are more than thankful for your contribution. I believe we were able to finepolish a product together which will streamline your pipeline!
    Release Discount
    The official price of the Render Manager (floating) license is 60€ / Year / PC (Workstation and Node has the same price). There are also volume discount options available.
    As a celebration of the release, we are offering a 20% discount to everyone!
    Head over to the Pulze Shop to get Render Manager now!
    30 Days Free Trial
    If you want to try the Render Manager, you can get a full featured 30 days Free Trial license pack ( 10 licenses ), to experience for yourself.
    You can get your Free Trial on our website!

Cheers,

Attila

Hiya,

Dumb question. I use Deadline, my workflow is Workstation => submit DR job to my fastest slave, which then uses DR of all the other slaves to render the still. (only needs two deadline licenses) This a leaves my workstation free to do other things.

Do I need two licences, or one for every slave?

Comment

Hi davexl,
      You need a license for every slave. On the other hand, it is clear that the individuals has a different approach. Therefore we examine the possibility of an "indie" licence. We will update the community once prepared a good offer!
      Cheers,
      Attila

Comment

Working...
      X